Wednesday 22 January 2014

PRIYANKA CHOPRA AELEZA JINSI WATU WALIVYOMZUA UHUSU FILAMU





Between her film commitments, her singing career and several endorsements, globetrotting Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra admits that she has her fingers in too many pies at the moment.
Nonetheless, the actor has no plans to slow down. And the accolades, clearly, aren’t stopping either.
Priyanka’s name recently appeared in the list of top 13 beautiful women of 2013 compiled by an international website.
In this interview, she tells us what drives her.
How much importance do you give to body image and beauty?
I’m a free-spirited person. I don’t get bogged down by pressure. But there is some pressure of being presentable and that can become a lot. I’m a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl, so being dressed up all the time is really annoying.
Many actors have claimed that they often have to fight temptation when working with good looking co-stars. Have you ever felt that way?
People have to resist me. I don’t have to resist anyone (laughs).
Has a co-star ever hit on you?
It’s (attraction) natural between men and women and it’s nothing to be surprised about. It happens in every profession. But I have really high standards and, whoever comes into my life must be better than the best.
Apart from your contemporaries — Deepika Padukone had a great last year — now there’s also a lot of young talent posing competition in the industry. Does this affect you?
My career has never been affected by anyone else’s career or how good or bad someone is (at acting). I do things differently. I make music, movies. I like creating my own path and it’s always been that way. I’m happy and fortunate about the work I’ve got to do. Last year was definitely Deepika’s year. She’s an amazing friend, and I’m proud of her.
Reports claimed that you were also going to turn producer soon. Is this true?
I’ve always done many things at once. So let’s see how many balls I can juggle. Right now, I have no such plans…as yet.
Have you considered cutting down on the amount of work you’re doing?
It would get boring. Lazy people do that. For me, the more the better; work challenges me. It gives me a sense of purpose and direction.
Tell us about your new music video that you are shooting in Los Angeles, USA?
I have been here for a week, preparing, rehearsing and shooting my third video. I can’t say much about the concept right now, but I will be doing a sneak peek of it in London soon.
Did you feel like a senior while working with Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh (on Gunday)?
Experience-wise, probably, but Arjun and I have been friends for eight years now. We have a lot of common friends.
Many lists rank actors every year. You’ve made it to an international one this year. Do these lists matter?
Compliments are encouraging, just like awards. Otherwise, nothing really matters except numbers and tangible things. I’m surprised and flattered. More so as I am just starting out internationally in music and people don’t know me as much.
- See more at: http://www.bollywood.com/celebrities/priyanka-chopra/news/people-have-resist-me-priyanka-chopra#sthash.h7NaqKY2.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment